Summer is in full swing. Lighten up your lunch-box with this healthy lunchbox hummus veggie sandwich recipe. Enjoy this healthy sandwich with a handful of grapes or celery sticks with almond butter!
- 2 slices of sprouted whole-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 4 thin slices of cucumber
- 2 thin slices of red bell pepper
- 3 slices of avocado
- 1/4 cup sprouts or mixed greens
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- Lightly toast your bread.
- Spread one tablespoon of hummus on each slice of bread, layer up your veggies, and enjoy!
Yield: One sandwich
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!