Last week, Bianca Gracia officially announced her candidacy for Texas State Representative in House District 128. Gracia, a staunch conservative, with a proven track record, is stepping up to challenge establishment crony Briscoe Cain, expressing disappointment in career politicians more devoted to elite systems than the constituents they’re elected to serve.
“House District 128 needs a representative who embodies the true spirit of Texas — strong, courageous, and unwavering in the face of political gamesmanship that neglects the genuine needs of our community,” said Bianca Gracia. “My campaign is about bringing power back to the people, ensuring their voices are heard, their concerns are addressed, and their values are represented faithfully in the legislature.”
Gracia criticized current representative Briscoe Cain, pointing out several glaring failures from the establishment backed RINO lackey:
- His vote to impeach Attorney General Ken Paxton, a dedicated conservative warrior, was not only baseless but a glaring act of political sabotage against one of our own, who has been at the forefront of battling the liberal onslaught at the national level.
- Cain has neglected his constituents in his district
- Cain has been absent from representing the local cities and their leaders
- Cain has been seen fraternizing with political figures like Dade Phelan, known for their soft stances and compromises with left-leaning agendas. Such alliances betray a worrying willingness to dilute staunch conservative policies in favor of political expediency.
- He’s made dubious decisions, such as voting for Democrat committee chairs who predictably thwart strong conservative bills, effectively undermining our fight against the liberal tide seeking to overrun our great state.
- Cain’s claim to have banned explicit content in schools is grossly misleading. The reality is, his legislation does nothing to genuinely protect our children from the radical, immoral ideologies being pushed into our education system.
- His so-called “property tax relief” is nothing but smoke and mirrors, a half-hearted attempt that falls woefully short of the true, uncompromising conservative reform we demand and deserve. We’re at war for the soul of Texas, and the frontline is our own backyard. Our district needs a leader unafraid to:
- Stand Unyieldingly on Border Security: Our sovereignty is non-negotiable. We must seal our borders, complete the wall, and unequivocally designate cartels as terrorist entities. Anything less is a surrender to chaos and lawlessness.
- Stand firm against Human and Child Trafficking: will champion bills that will end trafficking by working with advocates and law enforcement to introduce bills with stricter penalties that will hold traffickers accountable and work on getting victims services that are needed.
- Champion Absolute Parental Rights: Our families are under siege by liberal agendas seeking to invade every aspect of our lives, from our children’s education to their very bodies. I will fight tooth and nail to safeguard our rights and freedoms.
- Demand Authentic Conservative Governance: I will introduce legislation for term limits, rooting out career politicians who grow complacent and drift from our core conservative values. Public service is a privilege, not a path to power or wealth.
- Bring resources into the district that will help our local municipalities with infrastructure, job creation, drainage issues, and economic development.
“I am not here to be a distant politician. My pledge is to serve as a dedicated, accessible advocate for every resident in our district. Together, we will tackle the pressing issues facing our communities,” Gracia affirmed.
For more information about her campaign please visit www.biancafortexas.com.
About Bianca Gracia:
Bianca Gracia is President of the Latinos for Trump/Latinos for America First Organization, Founder and Executive Director of Latinos for America First PAC. She previously worked as the Chief Strategist at The America Project, Hispanic Engagement Director of the Republican Party of Texas, and the State Director of Faith and Freedom Coalition. She was the former President of Leaderes de la Comunidad, Americanos Conservative United, Director and Advisor for Blexit Texas. She is known for her unwavering conservative values and dedication to the principles of truth, integrity, and community service. Through her candidacy, Gracia aims to bring robust, principled leadership to Texas House District 128, championing the causes closest to the hearts of her constituents.