A Personal Introduction to My Friend, Johnny Teague

I am reaching out to you personally to request a donation for Christian Republican candidate Johnny Teague for Congress Campaign, Texas CD-7. As far as I know, he is the only Pastor running for US Congress nationwide.

The current Congresswoman for Texas CD-7 is Democrat Lizzie Fletcher, who has been a disaster for domestic energy with her Green Energy policies and voting records. She recently sent a letter to the IRS to investigate Family Research Council and “other churches” for daring to criticize her progressive policies (article linked below):


Texas CD-7 is a very winnable district, which has historically been a Republican-held seat until four years ago. The district is made up of 43% Democrats, and the other 57% is made up of Republicans and Independents. Johnny Teague understands the necessity of grassroots campaigning; he has already personally knocked on well over 70,000 doors in this district, and knocks on over 240 doors a day, 5 days a week, all by himself!

Cook PVI shows this race as a slight lean, +1 Democrat, and Ballotpedia shows this as the most flippable congressional seat in our area.

Johnny is the Senior Pastor at Church at the Cross, a Bible Church in Houston, TX, where around 80-85% of his congregation is made up of racial minorities. I too, am a member there.

Johnny Teague is unwavering and uncompromising on his faith and the issues that are slowly consuming our nation. He is staunchly pro-life, traditional marriage, pro-domestic energy, pro-oil and gas and for a secure southern border. Johnny will tackle every issue that we are facing as a nation.

We always want people in Washington that share our Biblical views and values. Occasionally they run for office. It is our duty and moral obligation to support candidates like this when they do run.

I think I said it best in this article I wrote about Johnny Teague several months ago:


Having said all of this, our biggest weakness is money. Lizzie Fletcher has a war chest of millions; we have very little in comparison.

If you would like to help us win Texas CD-7 and put a Pastor in Washington DC, please consider making a campaign donation from $10- $2,800 (per person max allowed by law). We desperately need your support to take this seat back.

A donation link is on his website at web address below:


If you don’t mind, please forward this message to anyone that might like to see someone in Washington, and that will actually fight for our views and values.

Please let me know that you have received this message. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Joseph Menslage

Support Christian Journalism

Freedom ​is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.

It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.

Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!

Joseph Menslage

As the President and Publisher of Katy and Fort Bend Christian Magazines, Joe Menslage is committed to covering social and political news from a Christian worldview. He founded Katy Christian Magazine in 2005, which swept the greater Houston and Katy areas like a storm. That’s when Joe realized the urgent need for publications willing to give voices to the voiceless, without political correctness or censorship. Joe Menslage founded sister-publication Fort Bend Christian Magazine in 2014. Prior to creating Katy Christian Magazine, Joe Menslage led a colorful life. He was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, spent a great deal of his childhood in Colorado, and lived in a couple of other states before he moved to Houston in 1981. Joe was God-gifted with an entrepreneurial mind, and self-started other business ventures before he found his calling. In Joe’s words, our innate talents are given by the Lord, and are meant to be used to serve the Lord. Aside from being a President and Publisher, Joe Menslage is also the co-founder of Katy Christian Chamber of Commerce, where Christians can network, build business connections, listen to passionate speakers, and enjoy monthly breakfasts and lunches. Joe Menslage also hosts a weekly political satire YouTube channel. Joe Menslage has four children. Outside of work, he enjoys hiking, watching zombie movies and K dramas, ax-throwing and Krav Maga.