1 slice of cheese
2 breakfast sausage patties
1 sweet Hawaiian hamburger bun
1) Heat sausage according to package directions. Fry egg sunny side up.
2) Lay bun out flat. Place half of the cheese on the bottom bun.
3) Place the first sausage patty on top of the cheese. Add the fried egg to the top of the patty.
4) Add the second sausage patty, and place the rest of the cheese on top of the second patty.
5) Now add the lettuce, and then the top of the bun.
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!