- 1 Package vegan chicken nuggets (i.e. Boca or MorningStar)
- Vegan orange sauce (i.e. Panda Express)
- 1 Cup rice
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 3 Cloves minced garlic
- ½ Yellow onion, julienned
- 1 Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 Medium carrot, julienned
- 1 Large head of broccoli, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (or other cooking oil)
- Preheat oven to cook vegan chicken nuggets, according to package instructions. Boil water and prepare rice, per package instructions.
- Thoroughly wash and prepare produce.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Once warmed, saute onion and garlic until fragrant (about 2 – 3 minutes). Add salt and pepper.
- Add red bell pepper, carrot, broccoli and ginger and cook for 5 – 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine rice with produce in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- When vegan chicken nuggets are ready, cut them in halves or quarters and add them to the skillet.
- Turn heat off and mix in orange sauce. Start with a small amount (i.e. ⅓ cup) and add more if you’d prefer. Add more salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve while warm, and enjoy!
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!