- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz. dried short-cut pasta
- 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- Water to fill empty marinara sauce jar
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Additional dried Italian seasoning, optional
- Fresh parsley and/or basil, minced for garnish
- In a large pot or skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cook about 5 minutes, until chicken is most of the way cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook about 2-3 minutes, until soft. Pour in marinara sauce, fill up empty sauce jar with water and add to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir, and then cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until pasta is cooked to your liking. Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese on top of the dish and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and gooey.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning if desired, and garnish with parsley or basil.
Prep: 10 min. | Cook: 20 min. | Ready: 30 min.
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!