• 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
• 4 Sprigs fresh rosemary
• 2 Salmon fillets, skinless and boneless
• Coarse salt to taste
• 1 Tbsp olive oil, or as needed
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Layer with 2 springs of rosemary, and top with salmon fillets. Sprinkle salmon with salt, layer with remaining rosemary sprigs, and top with remaining lemon slices. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
3) Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
4) Serve with your choice of vegetables or a small serving of brown rice.
Prep: 10 min. | Cook: 20 min.| Total: 30 min.
Serving size: 2. 257 calories, 18g fat, 6.1g carbohydrates,
20.5g protein, 56 mg cholesterol, 1017 mg sodium
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!