Test Your Knowledge By Answering the Trivia Questions Below.
1. What was the name of Jesus’ mother?
a) Syndey b) Mary c) Rachel d) Theresa
2. What was the name of the garden where Adam and Eve lived?
a) Garden of Eden b) Heaven c) Garden of Reed d) Jerusalem
3. With what food did Jesus feed 5,000 people?
a) Wine and loaves of bread b) Wine and fish
c) Loaves of bread and honey d) Loaves of bread and fish
4. What method did the Romans use to kill Jesus?
a) Hanging b) Crucifixion c) A duel to the death d) A lethal injection
5. From which part of Adam’s body did God create Eve?
a) His right knee b) His shoulder c) His left shin d) His rib
6. Who, when accused of being with Jesus, lied and said that he did not know him, three times?
a) Simon b) Paul c) John d) Mark
7. Which creature tricked Eve into eating of the forbidden fruit?
a) Lion b) Alligator c) Serpent d) Hyena
8. At Christ’s crucifixion what did the soldiers place on his head?
a) Crown of needles b) Crown of roses
c) Crown of thorns d) Crown of nails
9. What is the first line of the Lord’s Prayer?
a) Our Father which art in heaven b) Now I lay me down to sleep
c) Our Father, I call on thou d) Dear God, I ask of you
10. What relationship was Ruth to Naomi?
a) Cousin b) Daughter
c) Daughter-in-law d) Step mother
1) B, 2) A, 3) D, 4) B, 5) D, 6) A, 7) C, 8) C, 9) A, 10) C
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!