As the weather starts to warm up, I thought that I would share a wonderful recipe for Spring. This baked dijon salmon recipe is light, healthy, and nutrient dense. It’s the perfect mean to fuel a busy workday, outdoor adventures, or anyone on the go
• ¼ c butter, melted
• 3 tbsp. dijon mustard
• 1 ½ tbsp. honey
• ¼ c dry bread crumbs
• ¼ c finely chopped pecans
• 4 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
• 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 lemon, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
3. Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
●Cook time: 35 mins | Servings: 4 | Calories: 422
Support Christian Journalism
Freedom is Not Free! Free Speech is essential to a functioning Republic. The assault on honest, Christian Journalism and Media has taken a devastating toll over the last two years. Many Christian media outlets have not survived.
It is through your Generosity and Support that we are able to promote Free Speech and Safeguard our Freedoms and Liberties throughout our Communities and the Nation. Without your donations, we cannot continue to publish articles written through a Biblical worldview.
Please consider donating or subscribing today. A donation of any size makes a Big Difference. Thank you for your Support!