Test Your Knowledge By Answering the Trivia Questions Below
1. Joseph was originally from… (Luke 2:3)
A. Bethlehem B. Nazareth C. Hebron D. Jerusalem E. None of the above
2. What does the Bible say that the innkeeper said to Mary and Joseph? (Luke 2:7)
A. “There is no room in the inn.” B. “I have a stable you can use.” C. “Come back later and I should have some vacancies.” D. Both A and B E. None of the above
3. A manger is a…
A. Stable for domestic animals B. Wooden hay storage bin C. Feeding trough D. Barn
4. Which animals does the Bible say were present at Jesus’ birth?
A. Cows, sheep, goats B. Cows, donkeys, goats C. Sheep and goats only D. Miscellaneous barnyard animals E. None of the above
5. Who saw the star in the east?
A. Shepherds B. Mary and Joseph C. Three kings D. Both A and C E. None of the above
6. According to the Bible, how did Mary and Joseph get to Bethlehem?
A. Camel B. Donkey C. Walked D. Joseph walked, Mary rode a donkey E. Horse-drawn chariot F. Who knows?
7. How many angels spoke to the shepherds? (Luke 2:10)
A. One B. Three C. Multitude D. None of the above
8. What did the angels say/sing? (Luke 2:14)
A. “Glory to God in the highest, etc.” B. “Alleluia” C. “Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given” D. “Joy the world, the Lord is come” E. “Glory to the newborn King”
9. What is a heavenly host?
A. The angel at the gate of heaven B. The angel who serves refreshments in heaven C. An angel choir D. An angel army E. None of the above
10. There was snow that first Christmas…
A. Only in Bethlehem B. All over Israel C. Nowhere in Israel D. Somewhere in Israel
1. A. Luke 2:3. 2. E. Luke 2:7. 3. C. 4. E. 5. E. This is a “trick” question. The “magi” saw the star. However, the Bible doesn’t say how many there were and they were not kings, but astronomers. 6. F. Although the modern “pictures” in my Children’s Bible show Mary on a donkey with Joseph beside her, the Bible doesn’t say! 7. A. Luke 2:10. 8. A. Luke 2:14. 9. D. 10. D.